Penis pimples are certainly one of the most embarrassing forms of acne out there for us guys. No question about it. If you want to get rid of penis pimples, you have to know what causes them and what you can do to prevent these gross things for good!
Trust me, I had pimples on my penis for like 8 years. Talk about a confidence destroyer…
Imagine trying to get sexual with a girl and have her notice them. Gross! So, is there anything you can do about them?
Well after 8+ years with all sorts of acne, including zits on my penis, I am happy to say that there is.
Luckily, most forms of acne are all the same. Some people are just genetically susceptible to get them in different areas, including their penis (or even vagina is some women’s cases)
Treatment for any sort of acne, whether it be penis pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, or cystic acne is generally the same. Here are a few tips to get you started so you can go have some fun without being self-conscious.
- Don’t over-scrub your genitals
- Do NOT pop or squeeze penis pimples!
- Learn what foods are causing your acne
– Some people (myself included) try to over-wash their penis in order to ‘clean it’ better. This doesn’t work and can actually make the condition worse! Wash your penis normally in the shower, preferably with a non-comedogenic wash, instead of regular soap.
– If you want to spread the infection, that’s all you’ll need to do. Leave them be. There is something you CAN do about them but it’s not popping them.
– This is the big one, and is actually the best acne treatment for penis pimples (or any form of acne that you may get).
When you are acne-prone, certain foods trigger sebum (oil) to produce on your body. This clogs pores and eventually turns into acne. For many people it’s on their face, neck, or back. Some people get this oil on their penis, and sometimes you can barely even tell that your penis is oily, but it still clogs the pores!
This is what is happening to you. Your penis gets clogged because certain foods you may be eating are causing an inflammatory reaction. There are foods you simply must avoid, and other foods that can help get rid of your penis acne once and for all.
There’s more to it than that, such as certain (all natural) supplements you can take in order to get rid of penis pimples.
My blog has all of the information you’ll need to get rid of penis pimples once and for all.
Alright, STOP. Here’s a recap:
Penis pimples are probably the most embarrassing form of acne out there for men today. But it is curable if you know what you’re doing.